We are excited to announce a new rapid test for SARS-CoV-2.
The new test will utilise Randox Biochip Technology, with results available from the Randox Vivalytic within 2-3 hours, and within 5 hours on the Evidence Investigator, a semi-automated analyser that is capable of processing 54 different samples simultaneously. The new test will complement the already existing Respiratory Tract Infections Array, which can currently test for 22 viral and bacterial infections simultaneously. The test therefore determines the exact cause of symptoms and differentiates between mild and serious infections, such as coronavirus.
2019-nCoV results in a range of respiratory symptoms similar to those of other respiratory infections, including the common cold. The Randox Respiratory Tract Infection Array simultaneously tests for 23 viral and bacterial respiratory pathogens allowing clinicians to determine the exact cause of symptoms and differentiate between mild and serious infections, which other technologies cannot.
BENEFITS OF THE NEW RANDOX SARS-CoV-2 ASSAY
- Quick Turnaround Times
- Differentiates between mild and serious infection
- Multiplex approach utilised by our Respiratory Tract Infections Array
- Automated and Semi-Automated options available
- Total package consisting of QCMD Coronavirus and Respiratory II EQA programmes and Qnostics past panels available
VIVALYTIC - The All in One Molecular Solution
- Results within 2-3 hours
- Fully automated POC testing solution
- Closed system with minimal contamination risk
- No laboratory experience required
- Results within 5 hours
- Semi-automated molecular benchtop analyser
- Capable of processing 54 patient samples simultaneously
RESPIRATORY TRACT INFECTIONS ARRAY
Respiratory Tract Infection Array from Randox, can test for 15 viral and 8 bacterial respiratory infections simultaneously.
- Sample Type: Nasopharyngeal Swab, Sputum, BAL
- Sample Volume: 300 μL Detection Method: Biochip Technology
Feel free to ask for further information via our contact form.