Quick SARS-CoV-2 Multiplex Kit (Zymo Research)
The Quick SARS-CoV-2 Multiplex Kit is a real-time reverse transcription PCR (rRT-PCR) test for the qualitative detection of RNA from the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) which is responsible for the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
- High Sensitivity: Limit of Detection as low as 10 GEC/reaction (167 GEC/ml)
- Rapid & Easy Setup: Ready-to-use Master Mix, just add sample.
- Compatible with Automated and High-Throughput workflows.
- CE-IVD Marked
- Compatibility: Compatible with automated and high-throughput workflows. Limit of Detection as low as 10 GEC/reaction (167 GEC/ml)
- Equipment Required: Real-Time PCR Instruments capable of detecting HEX/VIC and Quasar® 670/Cy5 fluorophores. Adjustments of the RT-PCR parameters may be necessary for instruments different than the CFX96 Touch from Bio-Rad.
- Input Quality: Purified RNA free of enzymatic inhibitors.
- Processing Time: ≤ 2 hours from set up to results.
- Reagents: CE-IVD Marked
- Sample Input Material: Purified RNA from upper respiratory and lower respiratory systems.
Order now via our contact form.