The Exo-spin™ 96 enables high-throughput purification of exosomes in less than 30 minutes. Exosomes can be isolated directly from protein-rich samples such as sera and plasma. The kit provides proven size exclusion chromatography (SEC) mini-column (EX01) technology in a 96-well format,thus allowing up to 96 individual samples to be processed in less than 30 minutes.
- High-throughput exosome isolation at the benchtop in the standard 96 well format in under 30 minutes
- Purify up to 0.5 ml of each sample
- Up to 99% of free proteins removed
- Outstanding reproducibility +/- 5% Standard deviation, for consistent exosome purification, time after time
- Flexibility to just work with single strips of 8 columns at a time
- The convenience of purified exosomes eluted directly into a 96 well plate ready for high throughput downstream applications
VIDEO - How to use the Exo-spin 96 to purify exosome
Feel free to ask for further information or directly order via our contact form.